With a presence in more than 79 countries, keeping hotel guests and staff safe in sometimes risky local situations is an essential part of our business. We 'Always care!' by involving every employee at every level of the company in maintaining a safe and secure environment for everybody.
Responsible business also incorporates caring for the health of guests and employees. We do so by only offering our guests environmentally friendly amenities, increasing the number of non-smoking rooms and promoting the use of seasonal and local produce in our restaurants.
We believe in promoting our staff from within and we are committed to develop each employee to their full potential.
- Radisson Hospitality AB is named 2018 World's Most Ethical Hotel Company by the Ethisphere Institute for the 9th time
- 199 Safehotels Alliance certified hotels
- Balanced leadership builds momentum towards gender equality and development of our female talent
- 1st Female General Manager in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is appointed
- Close to 1.1M hours of classroom & on-the-job training
- Since 2008 Responsible Business training for all employees
- Radisson Hospitality AB is lead partner of the Youth Career Initiative